302. Colored sprinkles and drips of icing on my kitchen floor...because they are evidence of a sweet time with my kids
303. 8 dozen delicious cookies ready for Christmas and for our neighbors
304. Instant messaging
305. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I really, really love our Christmas tree this year!
306. A pediatrician who loves our family and gives our kids excellent care
307. Steroids and nebulizers and inhalers
308. A pajama ride to look at Christmas lights after bedtime
309. The sweetness of sleeping children
310. Beautiful Christmas dresses for the girls
311. A lovely time of worship at church this morning
312. The GINORMOUS box that came from my dad and holds my Christmas gift from him. When I say ginormous, I mean that I could probably fit all five kids in it. It must have cost a fortune to ship. I can't wait to see what is in there!
313. Jim Carrey as The Grinch
314. Our friends Ron and Christina and their kiddos D and C
315. The joy in keeping traditions
316. Seven small gingerbread houses built. This is Snapper and D's third year in a row to make gingerbread houses together.
317. The beautiful ornament from Christina that says, "Family is a Circle of Love," and has 7 joined hearts on it with our names in them. I LOVE IT!
318. My precious mom, who even though she is in Heaven, continues to impact my life every day
319. Words of love and encouragement from several friends on Facebook who knew and loved my mom. They told me I am so much like my mom. No better compliment could be given.
320. 23 years with the best, most wonderful mom that ever lived. She has been gone for almost 10 years now, and the pain if missing her is still as horrible as if she had died yesterday. It isn't a constant anymore, but when it comes it washes over me like a flood and overpowers me. Oh, how I miss her! Today would have been her 63rd birthday. In this photo, I was 8 months pregnant with Snapper. and she was in the middle of a particularly brutal round of chemo. But look at the joy on her precious face! She's my hero. I love you, dear Mommy. Happy Birthday.