- Spend lots of time with my Arkansas BFF, Karon
- FamilyLife staff wives' retreat. I'm not on staff anymore, but they are letting me come. I can't wait to spend a few days with some of my favorite ladies!
- Eat at Larry's Pizza, my favorite restaurant in Little Rock
- Do Ashten's 1st birthday photo shoot. I have done photos of him at newborn, 3 months old, and 6 months old.
- Take my dear friend Stephanie out for frozen custard at Shake's, my favorite dessert place in Little Rock.
- Go to Thursday morning Bible study at our church. I was in Bible study with the same core group of ladies for 4 years, and oh, how I miss my Thursday girls!
- Enjoy weather that is less than 75 degrees, which is the lowest temp I have felt in 8 weeks.
- Help my sis-in-law get ready for her wedding.
- Take Snapper and Pepper for annual check-ups. We're also having Snapper evaluated for ADHD. Her inability to focus, complete a task, follow directions, remember where she has put stuff, etc. is getting worse, and is starting to affect her at school. We've been waiting since she was 3 to see if she will outgrow it, and she is not outgrowing it. It is time to find out what is going on.
- Take Snapper to a swim practice with her old team. She is beside herself with excitement!
- Spend time with a few other friends
- Work on raising support
- Play chauffeur to the various family members who are flying in for the wedding
- Photograph the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner
- Photograph the wedding--my first wedding on my own. My dad did wedding photography when I was growing up, and I often was his assistant when I was in high school. I am both excited and nervous. Here is the collage photo they sent out in their invitations. Photo credit goes to me. =)
- Drive home to Orlando
Yup! It's gonna be a great trip. I won't have internet access other than on my phone, so I doubt I'll be blogging while I'm gone. I'm sure I'll have lots to talk about when I get back. So for now, fare thee well, my friends!