The waiting is almost over! Arkansas ICPC now has to approve our paperwork and send it on to the girls' adoption specialist. As soon as she gets it, we'll hit the road and head to Arkansas to bring our girls home! My agenda for today has changed significantly!
- Pick up our van from the shop where it was getting new brakes, new motor mounts, and a tune-up
- Buy crossbars for the luggage rack on the van so we can install our car top luggage carrier
- Wash the car top luggage carrier
- Get the suitcases out of the attic
- Locate our vacuum pack bags
- Start informing friends and family that we're coming to town
- Line up our housesitter
- Put fresh sheets on the girls' beds
- Make a welcome home banner for our housesitter to hang on our garage on homecoming day
- Wrap up all work-related details that I can
- Help Matt with his work-related details
This is one happy mommy!