I love reading the dictionary because learning new words makes me a smarter, more capable child!
After I assured myself I had heard him right, I worked hard to hold in the laughter. That kid is so, so cute!
231. Good Earth Tea
232. The awakening of Pepper's mind
233. His 1st grade teacher, who has been so instrumental in this awakening
234. 12 hours of sleep for three little girls who clearly needed it
235. A comfortable couch for nights when I just can't get comfortable in my bed
236. The warmth of the kitty sleeping on my feet
237. That the obnoxious, noisy, dirty neighbors across the street moved out
238. A kind, attentive landlord
239. "Prep and Landing" Have you seen it?
240. That the stuff in my chest is starting to loosen up. Painful, yes, but a good sign.