Friday, March 6, 2009

Inspired by Stef

This morning my friend Stef posted a very sweet blog telling about how her kids (2 and 4) love to do crafts and art projects each day. She put up the sweetest pictures. First, her blog transported me back to wonderful childhood afternoons spent making colleges out of pictures cut from magazines, fingerpainting with pudding, and creating feasts of playdough food. Second, her blog inspired me to post pictures of the amazing, incredible, delightful artwork Pepper did yesterday. I think he has a real future in art, don't you?









Yes, that is Sharpie art.
Yes, he did eat (chew and swallow) almost a whole pack of gum...which made me thankful he is potty trained when that whole pack of gum made its grand appearance today!
Yes, he did eat 2 of Snapper's new chapsticks. I think they helped the gum come out easier...
I always believed that Terrific Two was more accurate than Terrible Two, but the last few days have sorely tested that belief system.

3 comments:

Stef said...

oh, no!! You weren't kidding when you said he got it everywhere! Wow... talk about keeping Mommy on her toes. :)

I'm getting caught up on your blog now. ;)

Lori said...

That is hilarious! Yesterday we had a similar situation with washable marker. I feel your pain! :)

My name is Stacie... said...

Too funny!