Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thoughts About My Mommy

Got this little survey off of Facebook. It was too cute not to share. I will start a game of tag with it. I'm tagging Trish, Stefanie, Lori A, and Stephanie H.

This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you have done this, I'd love to hear the answers.

On a few of these questions (7, 10, 15), she obviously didn't really understand the question. Ha ha! I love kids!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
No

2. What makes mom happy?
Kisses and hugs

3. What makes mom sad?
When I disobey

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
She tickles me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
That's tricky...she was beautiful

6. How old is your mom?
29

7. How tall is your mom?
60 pounds

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Scrapbook and take pictures

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Cleans the house

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
She will be a dancer

11. What is your mom really good at?
Scrapbooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Scootering

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Raise children

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chick-Fil-A

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she lets me play on the Wii

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Daisy Duck

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go out to Larry's Pizza and do schoolwork

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Our nails are the same color

19. How are you and your mom different?
I have blue eyes, Mom has brown eyes

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She kisses me

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To a friend's house

2 comments:

Lori said...

Cute! I just did this with Natalie and it was hilarious. :)

Unknown said...

how cute.