Got this little survey off of Facebook. It was too cute not to share. I will start a game of tag with it. I'm tagging Trish, Stefanie, Lori A, and Stephanie H.
This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you have done this, I'd love to hear the answers.
On a few of these questions (7, 10, 15), she obviously didn't really understand the question. Ha ha! I love kids!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
Kisses and hugs
3. What makes mom sad?
When I disobey
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
She tickles me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
That's tricky...she was beautiful
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Scrapbook and take pictures
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Cleans the house
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
She will be a dancer
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she lets me play on the Wii
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go out to Larry's Pizza and do schoolwork
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Our nails are the same color
19. How are you and your mom different?
I have blue eyes, Mom has brown eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She kisses me
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To a friend's house