Saturday, August 13, 2011

Project 365: Week 15

Nana sent Pepper's birthday present a few weeks early. Love some Spidey!

Today is moving day! Thanks to the great friends who helped us get all our furniture into the new house. 

First meal in our new house. The kids thought our makeshift table was so much fun. 

I was so happy to put this special table in our house. It is the table that belonged to my family when I was growing up. So many great memories associated with one beat-up piece of furniture.

Pepper is Daddy's helper. They assembled my craft table together,

The first storm we experienced in the new house proved to us the importance of having functioning gutters.

We quickly put our screened-in porch to good use by having a Bright Media conference call out there. Love our porch and beautiful back yard! 

1 comment:

Stef said...

your new home looks SO nice, Em! I love the screen room too! I'll need to keep the cardboard makeshift table in mind next week :)