Saturday, August 13, 2011

Project 365: Week 14

Daddy loves his little kiddos.

Pixie the Fierce loves to play rough with Daddy. I think this is one of my favorite photos ever! 

When we move, Snapper is going to miss our sweet neighbors Z & B.

This storm produced a tornado just a few miles from our house. Though we didn't see the tornado, the storm was spectacular as it developed. Matt and I stood outside and watched it as long as we could safely watch. 

Zoe is the sweetest cat I have ever had (and I have had a lot of cats!). She loves to cuddle with Pepper.

Taking a break from the grind of packing. Check out his shirt...it's my favorite.

Snapper spent quite a lot of early summer break reading.

1 comment:

Stef said...

haha! his shirt made me LOL! :)
Also, Snapper reading the Laura Ingals book brought back SO many memories. Wow.

Your kids are super cute. I can't get over how big they are.