Monday, October 20, 2008

Praises Like Crazy!!!

Beverly just called me. She's in the hospital receiving more chemo today. But the news we've been wanting to hear has finally arrived...They have a bone marrow donor! The donor is a perfect match, which is a complete thrill! The transplant is scheduled for the second week of November. Please be praying that all will go well leading up to the transplant, and after the transplant. There's a 20% chance that her body will reject the donor marrow, which would mean death. So please be in prayer for Bev and her family.

She has made a request of me. Please let me know if you would like to participate. She wants 30 Bible verses to hang on her hospital room wall while she's there for the transplant. If God brings a special verse to mind that you think would encourage Bev, write it in bold letters on an 8 1/2x11 piece of paper. She has also requested lots of bright colors. It needs to readable from 15 feet away. If you do this, please mail it or email it to me. If you don't have the time to put it together but you know a good verse, just email the verse to me and I'll put it together. If you want my address, email me at bertholic630@yahoo.com. Thanks!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Yay! This is excellent news!! I'm so happy for her. We will keep praying.

Lori said...

What a blessing! Praise God!