Thursday, October 23, 2008

Camera Playtime October 08

Matt is in Oklahoma City this weekend working at a LifeChange event. My day seems so long and empty without the anticipation of him coming at night. This afternoon I was feeling restless, so I decided to take my camera out and play with the kiddos. Here are the results of my playtime. If you live in Little Rock and want me to take pics of your kids or your family, let me know. No outrageous prices from me! In fact, I can honestly say, "Will Work for Food." Hee hee! Seriously, I love taking pictures and am always looking for new subjects to photograph. My kids have come to roll their eyes and groan when they see me coming with camera in hand.

Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

great pics!

I would love to have a better pic of me for the church website...i look so tired in the one on their now. I'm not as cute as your subjects from today but maybe we can give it a try sometime.

Ross and Taya said...

LOVE the Emily! One of these days i'll take you up on your offer. =)

Ross and Taya said...

FYI, what the comment earlier was suppose to say was, "LOVE them Emily!" =)