Sunday, October 5, 2008

35 Things



Got this from my friend Stef's blog. Enjoy! And if you feel so inclined... post one on your blog!



1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Disgusting! It smells too bad to eat.

2. Do you own a gun? Nope.

3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? Most of the year, it's a plain latte, no sweetener (I know, boring right?). In the fall months, I love a pumpkin spice latte. But my favorite of all, from Thanksgiving until New Year, is the gingerbread latte. YUM! I can hardly wait!

4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water or hot tea

5. Do you do push ups? Ha ha...that's so funny! No. I don't do push ups. I might be able to do push up (note the singular) if I tried really hard.

6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement and wedding rings

7. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking, photography, crocheting

8. Do you have A.D.D? No, but my daughter has A.D.O.S. (Attention Deficit...Oooh, Shiny!)

9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? My tendency to jump to conclusions about my health every time something is out of the ordinary with my body.

10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I'm ready for dinner. I'm ready for bed. It was a great weekend.

11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink? Water, milk, water, water.

12. Current worry right now? I am going to visit Beverly in north Carolina on Friday and I CAN'T get sick.

13. Current hate right now? Politics.

14. Favorite place to be? At home with my family.

15. Do you like to travel? Travel is one of my very favorite things.

16. What color shirt are you wearing? Black

17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I wouldn't know because I never have. I'm sure I would love it, though.

18. Can you whistle? Yes

19. Favorite color? Burgundy, pink

20. If you could would you be a pirate? No thanks. I'm a rule follower.

21. What song do you sing in the shower? Whatever pops into my head when I'm in the shower.

22. Favorite girl's name? Currently it's Allison.

23. Favorite boy's name? Brian. It has been for a long time.

24. What's in your pocket right now? Dryer lint.

25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? The ones with the orange butterflies.

26. Worst injury? Torn acl and meniscus in my knee when I was 15. I've had 3 surgeries on that knee.

27. Do you love where you live? Oh yes!

28. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

29. Who is your loudest friend? I'm not sure...most of my friends are pretty loud.

30. How many pets do you have? 2 kitties and a tortoise

31. Does someone have a crush on you? My sweet hubby.

32. What is your Favorite Book? I have lots of favorites. The Bible is my #1, though.

33. What's your favorite candy? Nerds

34. Favorite Sports Team? Jimmie Johnson Lowes #48 (NASCAR, for all you west coasters)

35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I am so glad it is morning! Last night I had one of those dreams that felt like it lasted all night. Ugh!

No comments: