Sunday, August 24, 2008

Progress Made

I'm exhausted, so I'll keep this brief.

After our potty training nightmare day on Friday, we turned around and had a fantastic day today. I took a risk and let Pepper wear his big boy underwear to church this morning. I took a pager with me and left orders for his Sunday School teacher to page me if Pepper had a potty accident. There was a mis-fire with the pager halfway through the worship and I went Pepper was content and dry in his Spiderman underoos. He was still dry when I picked him up after church. And still dry when we got home. And still dry after we went out to for lunch. And still dry at the bowling alley. And still dry when we got home at dinnertime. And still dry when he put his diaper on and put him to bed tonight! THREE CHEERS FOR PEPPER! He made it to the potty every time today, and went potty with no problem, even though he had to use the potty at three places away from home! I'm so proud. Progress made!

1 comment:

Stef said...

Yay! Very exciting. Rachel went to church with underpants as well. We weren't as brave as you - we kept her in the church service with us. :)
She did well and loved telling all her friends that she had "big girl underwears on!"