Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Counting Down

I feel so silly! My birthday is in 8 days and I am counting down to it. I haven't gotten excited about my birthday in several years...since my 21st, really. And I have no idea what makes this year any different. We're not going anywhere or doing anything. In fact, that night is the Awana kickoff, so there's no way to celebrate much on my actual birthday. But for whatever reason, I'm totally excited for it to be my birthday. Huh! I wonder what's up with that!

2 comments:

Stef said...

you're going to be 29 right? So in a way, this is kind of a big birthday for you.... your last year being 20 something.
CELEBRATE and enjoy the countdown. :)

Stephanie said...

Not silly to me....I was writing a check on Monday and realized that it was one month until my birthday....and i felt compelled to share that with the postmaster i was writing my check to.

To be honest....every 25th day of the month I remind Steve how many months until my birthday!

It's our kidlike heart!