Sunday, August 3, 2008

Have You Ever...

Have you ever experienced that sense of something being not quite right? The knowledge that something is about to happen, but you have no idea what to expect? It's hard to describe...almost like butterflies in your stomach, but that's not quite it. I guess the best way to describe it is a sense of unrest in your soul.

Tonight I have unrest in my soul. Past experience has taught me that when I feel like this, God is up to something. Sometimes it's something small, like Him reminding me to get back into a routine if digging deeper in my wuiet times. Sometimes it's something major, like an impending earthquake, or the coming of a big decision.

The last time I felt this sense of unrest was when I was making the decison to homeschool Snapper, and that was back in April.

What are you up to tonight, God? You have my attention and my soul is ready to hear from You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna know what the GOOD Lord is doing!