Wednesday, April 8, 2009

May I Have A Drum Roll Please!

After 48 hours of voting (Facebook and blog polls), and much deliberating at home, we have decided on the name for our little girl kitty.

Introducing the lovely...




Won't Snapper be thrilled to discover Pixie (with a big pink bow around her neck) in her Easter basket on Sunday? I can hardly wait!

I don't know how I'm ever going to let Tucker go to his new home. He's my favorite. Sob sob! I guess I'll just have to make sure that the people he goes to are good people who will love him and take good care of him.

As soon as the kittens are weaned, We're getting Zoe fixed. In case you haven't been following my little feline drama, we were told when we got Zoe 16 months ago that she was fixed. She was an indoor cat until December. Now it's April, and she quite obviously WASN'T fixed. That will soon be remedied.

2 comments:

Stef said...

I love that picture and the names are super cute!

Hillcrest Cottage said...

I voted for "Pixie"...so yeah. Fun, fun, fun on Easter for your kids.
My friend took her cat to the vet to be fixed. Sometime later, the family came home from church and found their cat with a litter of kittens under her son's bed! And they had no idea she was even pregnant...ha.