Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

He is risen!

Easter celebrates the event that gives meaning and purpose to my life.

Jesus
God incarnate
Born of a virgin
Fulfillment of prophecies
Lived a perfect, sinless life
Willingly faced a violent, brutal, excruciating death
On a cross
To pay the penalty for MY sins
And YOUR sins
He died
He was buried
On the third day He rose

Because He lives I can face tomorrow
Because He lives I am forgiven
Because He lives I am right with God
Because He lives I also will live

His love, his perfect love, his forgiveness, is available to ALL who ask
Seek and you shall find
He has come that I...that ou...may have life, and may have it abundantly

His is risen!
He is risen indeed!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Easter to you!!!

Unknown said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't agree more sister!