Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Warm and Fuzzy

472. Safe flights home from our adoption
473. Good friends who met us at the airport
474. Everyone sleeping until 9:00 the next morning
475. Three new personal best times for Snapper at her swim meet last weekend!
476. My mother-in-law doing my laundry and dishes for me
477. Finishing the shopping for Piper's birthday party
478. No issues with Sunny since we arrived home on Saturday!!!
479. The diagnosis of Failure to Thrive being nullified on Piper's medical chart yesterday!!!
480. An amazing conversation with Bubbles tonight. I asked her if she feels different since we finalized the adoption. Her reply: "YES I FEEL DIFFERENT! For the first time in my whole life, my heart feels loved and safe."

1 comment:

acceptance with joy said...

PRECIOUS!!!! what a blessing she feels so safe.

I sent you a personal message a few days ago.

It's crazy. Can't get on your private blog at all. I should have left it open... haha!