431. IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE WELL!
432. Enjoying spending two hours deep cleaning my kitchen
433. How even doing mundane chores is a pleasure after 10 days of being sick
434. The peace the accompanies a clean, fresh-smelling house
435. The first orange blossoms of the season wafting their rich fragrance into my home
436. A day where very little child discipline was required because they lived in harmony with each other and with us today!
437. Homemade guacamole
438. Being able to pick a fresh lime from the tree in our back yard
439. Being current on laundry
440. An afternoon and evening spent with friends and ministry partners from California, Sean and Judy