Sunday, June 27, 2010

Because My Life Isn't Crazy Enough...

This fall I get the privilege of photographing my sister-in-law's wedding. Debbie is Matt's sister who has been living here in Little Rock for the last 2 years, 18 months of which were spent living with us. She met her fiance, Ryan, here. He is a great guy, and I look forward to welcoming him as my new brother.

Several months back I promised Ryan and Debbie that I would do engagement portraits for them before we move. Seeing as how we are moving in 2 days, I spent a few hours with them this evening taking their photos. We had a great time! The spot I had originally chosen for our shoot was closed when we arrived, so we went with Plan B. I am so glad we did, because I am in love with how the photos came out. Ryan had a lot of fun being silly and letting his personality shine through. Debbie is beautiful, and so easy to photograph. Here are some of today's masterpieces.  I hope Deb and Ryan like them, too.

All photographs belong to Life Art by Emily. 


























3 comments:

About Southern Belle said...

The pictures turned out beautifully!

kellyd said...

gorgeous pics! you have an amazing eye to see all that!

Stef said...

Em, you did an amazing job!! I loved the way these turned out. If we lived closer, I'd ask you to take our yearly Christmas picture :)