Monday, January 4, 2010

I Am SO Excited...

On January 14th (that's 9 days away) my mother-in-law is coming to visit us!!! The purpose of her trip is to take care of the kiddos so Matt and I can go to Orlando for a few days. Before you get too excited about our tropical vacation, you must know that this trip is for business, not pleasure. Of course, it will be a pleasure to have 2 very long days alone in the car with my hubby. And it will be a pleasure getting to see the area where we're moving. And it will be a pleasure to meet with our new managers to find out more about what we'll be doing in our new job. So it is a pleasure trip...it just doesn't include Disney or Universal or the beach this time. But I don't care! I am so excited! When we get back from Florida, we'll still get 3 days with MIL before she heads home. And the last day of her visit happens to fall on Matt's 35th birthday! What a cool birthday treat for him! Anyhoo, I know this is my second post today, but you don't mind, do you? I was just too excited to wait until tomorrow! Oh, and we get to drive through Talladega, Alabama on the way. FYI, one of NASCAR's most famous tracks is Talladega. Maybe that will be where we stop for lunch! Woot!

1 comment:

Stef said...

I'm so happy for you! Jason and I are tossing around the idea of having my mom come out and watch our kids this Fall so we can go on a cruise somewhere near here.
Have fun together and what a sweet MIL you have!