Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School Traditions, Part 2

Okay, so no pictures for Pepper yesterday, either. But as I predicted, he was super excited this morning and cooperated pretty well. When I picked him up from school, he was peaceful and happy. So when we got home, I asked him if he wanted to go out front and take some fun pictures. I learned something today: when Snapper's away, Pepper will play. The little turkey hammed it up from the camera. I think he was so relaxed because there was no big sister pressuring him! So even though the pics were taken today, they'll count as his before school pictures for this year. It's the first year of school for him, so I don't have any older pictures to share.





1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh yes, he was definitely hamming it up big time! Great pictures and I'm glad he cooperated for you.