Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Second Post of the Day

So I don't like to post more than once in a day, but I will forget this if I don't write it down now.

Epic parenting moment!

Playing Disney Scene It with the kids tonight. The question for Pepper was: What kind of cats are Si and Am from Lady and the Tramp? He looked at us with that blank expression that means he doesn't have a clue. We decided to help him out a bit by giving him a hint.

Matt and I burst into song, complete with the accent.

We are Siamese if you please!
Buh-bum-bum-bum
We are Siamese if you don't please
Buh-bum-bum-bum


Then we looked at each other and burst out laughing! What an awesome parenting moment!

The blank stare from Pepper continued, but Matt quite obviously knew the answer, so he got the points for their team. I think we both should have received bonus points for our very excellent rendition of the classic song from Lady and the Tramp.

No comments: