Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Revolving Door of My House

The number one problem with living in Orlando (apart from the disgusting love bugs that take over the air in May and September) is that our whole family lives on the other side of the United States. I miss them all. A lot. Snapper went to California last summer to visit, but the rest of us haven't seen my family in almost 2 years. I also haven't seen my best friend, Noel, in 2 years.

But that's all about to change!!!

One week from right now I'll be on my way to the airport to pick up Noel and her husband Stan, who happens to be Matt's best friend. They are going to be here for A WHOLE 8 DAYS! I can't wait! We're going to sequester ourselves in the house and just spend time together. I anticipate a lot of laughter, crafting, and good times. 

When they go home, I won't have any time to get blue, because my daddy and step-mom are flying in on February 3! They are staying for 5 days, and I can't wait to see them!!!!!

Good times. Fun to be had. Memories to make. YAY!  *does happy dance around the living room and oils the revolving door* Who else is coming to Orlando to see me?

No comments: