Sunday, October 4, 2009

Camera Buffet

Fall weather is perfect for pictures! The temp is just right out, and everyone is happy. Fall foliage spices up photos, too. Add some soft clouds, and the lighting is perfect! All the conditions were perfect for my photo session with my friends Ross and Taya yesterday. Their son, E, turned 1 last week. I got to do a shoot with him when he was 6 months old. It was such fun to follow up and do his first birthday portraits, too! He is a regular buffet for my camera...it just ate him right up!



Little E at 6 months old, my favorite shot from that day


Little E at 1 year, my favorite shot from this session


First birthday collage

2 comments:

Stef said...

You take such amazing photography, Em!! I'm super impressed!

Ross and Taya said...

ahhhh.... yes, you are amazing! thanks so much for sharing your gifts with us. they will be cherished forever. =)