Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Found A Bargain!

To all you friends out there who are fellow coupon clippers and bargain hunters, I found a deal for you! Yesterday Sears put all of their freshly loaded clearance racks on an additional 40% off! That means take 40% off of items that are already anywhere from 30-75% off! I got a 3-piece Spiderman pajama set for Pepper for $4, regular price $24! I got a Carter's dress for Snapper for $2.79, regular price $19! When I left the store yesterday, I had bought 2 jammie sets, a dress, a skirt, and a shirt for a grand total of $17! You can't beat that by shopping at the Goodwill! I'm going back up there this morning to stock up on summer clothes for the kids for next summer while the prices are so good. I thought I'd get the word out before everything is picked over. Happy bargain hunting!

1 comment:

Stef said...

this is so cool! we don't have a Sears super close to us, but I'm thinking its worth the drive!

Thanks for the tip!