Monday, July 7, 2008

Bliss in a Blog

So I'm really excited! I love to journal, love to write, love to find creative outlets for myself. In the often monotonous routine of life and parenting, writing keeps my perspective right. I love to read other people's blogs. They are good reminders to me that I'm not doing this life alone, and that many others face the same issues that I face.

My hopes for this blog:

5. Help my friends to know me better. I plan to talk a lot about the happenings of my daily life, as well as the thoughts that run crazy through my head.

4. Remember that creative outlet I was talking about? I hope this blog gives me one more way to express myself and maintain my individuality. I am a unique person APART from my husband and kids. Not that I mind being identified with them, it's just nice to be just me sometimes.

3. Furnish some good laughs. I am blessed with two hilarious children. The funny things they say and do make me laugh every day. I hope my readers enjoy these funny tidbits as much as I do.


2. Provide encouragement for other through my more sober musings. Maybe cause others to ask some deep questions of themselves, maybe even provoke some healing tears.

1. Direct people back to Jesus, my source of life, hope, healing, grace, and love.

So happy reading, my friends! I hope you enjoy my secret cupboard!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love your thoughts on being identified as more than just a mom and a wife. How true! I look forward to reading your blog. :)