Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Smartypants Dance

Today is the last day of 4th grade for my beautiful daughter. I can hardly believe that my first baby is heading into her last year of elementary school. If time had a tail, I would grab it tight and hold on. Yesterday was the awards ceremony at school. I am SO proud of my sweet girl! Not only did she earn a Sunshine State Reader medal and the leadership award, but she was the only kid in her class to make straight A's all year!  This little girl gets a solo performance of the smartypants dance, which has become tradition in our house after a big academic achievement!

 Here we are with our {almost} 5th grader. Proud mommy and daddy!

One last photo with our beautiful, wonderful, amazing teacher, Mrs. N. I hope and pray that our other kids will get to be in her class in the future. She could not have been any better.

Happy end of the school year!

No comments: