Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blog Award

My bloggy buddy Christine honored me with this special award for my blog.



I received it on the day of my horrible plane trip. Getting to the hotel and finding an email from Christine about the award totally brightened my day. Thanks, Christine!

Now I get to pass the award on to five blogs that I love.

Lori at Building Our Nest

Tara at Keeping Up with the Kellys

Rachel at Of Pearls and Plaid

Tammy at Living Unleashed for Christ

Stefanie at The Arnold 5

Alrighty girls, grab the award and pass it on!

4 comments:

Tara said...

So sweet! I love your blog too and would have tagged you on my page but thought you were without a computer. I'll go add my award right now!

Lori said...

Why thank you! It's an honor to be thought of. :)

About Southern Belle said...

Sorry to hear you are having computer woes, they are the worst. Well maybe not the worst, but pretty close, lol.

Have fun at VBS. I will be sure to post about that crazy week coming up. May God have the glory!

About Southern Belle said...

Hi Emily...just wanted to let you know I tagged you over at my blog.