Thursday, October 13, 2011

World's Best Alarm

I had a really hard time waking up yesterday morning. I could not get my eyes to open, so I ignored my alarm and buried myself deeper in my pillow. Enter Pepper, wearing nothing but his undies, and shivering violently.

"Mommy, I want to cuddle with you before I get dressed. I'm freezing!"


I, being the nice mommy that I am, (and secretly overjoyed about a few more minutes under my cozy covers) decided to welcome in my 5-year-old ice cube. He snuggled in close, sighed a deep sigh, and looked up at me with mischief twinkling all over his adorable, stinker face.

"Mommy, I am going to stick my face in your nice, warm boobs!"


At that moment in time, my eyes responded favorably to the morning, and my feet hit the floor, ready to go. I guess that's one way to get me out of bed!

No comments: