Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nieces and Nephews

It has been a long 2 1/2 years since I was last in Washington. This is where almost all of Matt's family lives. Since my last visit, the family has welcomed 3 more little girls. This puts us at 2 nephews and 4 nieces. Since I don't regularly blog about them, I feel okay using their real names. Snapper and Pepper will keep their bloggy names, though. That's the cautious side of me, I guess.

I met little Anjali for the first time in Southern California 2 weeks ago. Today I got to meet Bijou and Giana for the first time, as well as see the others again, too. They have all gotten so big! Today was Bijou's 2nd birthday party. I took a bunch of pictures, which I proudly share here. I love these little ones so much! And aren't they just too cute? Here are all of the cousins in our family, listed in birth order.

Snapper, almost 8. Belongs to Matt and me. You already knew that!

Christopher, 4. Belongs to Matt's brother Paul and his wife Jessica.

Pepper, 4. Belongs to Matt and me. You knew that, too.


Alexandria (Alex), 3. Belongs to Matt's sister Suzie.

Braeden, almost 3. Belongs to Paul and Jessica.

Bijou, 2. Belongs to Matt's sister Crystal and her fiance, Bryan.

Giana, 1. Belongs to Paul and Jessica.

Anjali, 1. Belongs to Matt's sister Julie and her husband, Timothy.

Ack, they're just too cute! I want to eat them! You know, nibble their sweet little toes and kiss their faces off! I really just can't help myself. I'm bubbling over at all the cuteness.

1 comment:

About Southern Belle said...

The pictures are all so good. Glad you are enjoying your time in Washington. I still haven't uploaded the pictures off my camera. I got some fairly good photos from when you visited. I'll send them to you once I can. Hopefully today after VBS. Have a great day!

~Christine