Thursday, October 27, 2016

Little Kids Are FUNNY!

There is nothing better than the wonder and the joy of watching a baby grow into a child, learning and discovering the world around them. It's especially fun when they start talking. It's SO FUNNY!

My little Sweet Pea is 2 1/2 now, and talking a blue streak. She still talks gibberish sometimes, but more often she uses complete sentences.

Last night I was snuggling with her. She rolled over, kissed me cheek and said, clear as a bell, "Mommy, I am so sleepy. want to get in my bed now."

Yesterday at Bubbles' 12-year-old well visit, Sweet Pea kept demanding to be examined, too. "Doctor! Yook at me, too! Check my tummy! See my ears! Yook at me too, Doctor."

Every morning she wants to go to church. She always asks, without fail, "Turch today, Mommy? 'Nack-friends-toys-Jesus Loves Me?"

The other days she was sitting in a chair and I pretended I was going to sit in her lap. "Oh no, Mommy! You can no sit on Sweet Pea! Your bottom is TOO BIG!"

Explosive laughter from Mommy!!!!!

I love the way she says some of her words.

Pillow: Pee-yoe
Yellow: Yay-yoe
Jammies: Majjies
Blueberries (and grapes, strawberries, or raspberries): Goo-bays
Chickens: Tick-nens
Snack: Naaack
Snuggle: Nuggle me
Toot: Boof
Boots: Boops
Potty: Paw-yee

She is the sweetest, easiest, sunniest little person ever, and I'm so lucky to have her!




No comments: