Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Project 365: Week 7

I bought this little bench for Snapper's American Girl dolls. Pixie--our resident diva--had other ideas.

Pepper has come so far this year in his writing! He is starting to put words together.

Pepper helped me make lemon bars. He did most of the work himself! 

On Good Friday, Matt and I went with our friend Ira & Brandee, Curt & Tracie, to go see a stage performance called "The One." To say it was wonderful would be an understatement. I was blown away! It was a perfect way to prepare my heart for Easter.

Brian and Carol are some of our best friends. They--along with their girls--are here on vacation, staying with us for a week!

Easter family photo. As Matt pointed out, each face tells a story. A lizard ran over Snapper's foot. She screamed and scared Pepper. The rest of us caught the hilarity of the situation. My favorite photo from the day!

Morning devotions with Daddy/Uncle Matt

No comments: