Oh my goodness, it has been almost 2 weeks since I last posted anything. How horribly uncharacteristic of me! I guess you could say my life has been busy. I'm a list maker, so let me talk about my life in a list.
1. Cleaning. And cleaning. And cleaning some more. That's what you do when your house is on the market. I am very tired of constantly cleaning. But on the bright side, it is very nice to have a spotless house. I'm enjoying it while it lasts, because I guarantee it won't be like this once we move. I don't intend to sacrifice my life for the cleanliness of my home.
3. Photo sessions. During the month of April, I have been doing a fundraiser for our friends Larry and Erin. Sometime in the next few months, they are going to be traveling to Eastern Europe to bring home their adopted daughter, Oksana. Oksana is 5 and she has cerebral palsy. The costs of this adoption are daunting. So all the proceeds from my April photo sessions have gone to help fund the adoption. A lot of people have wanted to be a part of this, and I have done 8 photo sessions already. I had 2 more scheduled for today, but it is storming.
4. Photo edits. 8 photo sessions means a lot of photos to edit. I love working with my photos, and when I get a shot like this, it reminds me why I do this. This photo belongs to me, by the way. No one else may borrow, steal, or use it. =)
5. Swim team. Our swim team is so large that they practice at several different locations. The pool heater broke at the pool where we usually practice, so I ended up having to drive Snapper to practices at different pools and different practice times than normal. More road time. More sit and wait time. She practices 4 days each week as it is.
6. Support raising. It is going well so far, but also takes up a lot of time.
That pretty much covers it. Don't forget to add in a car in the shop and a sick kitty. Busy.