Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Princess and The Lion

I love getting my kids dressed up in cute costumes! This year Snapper bought her own costume with her birthday money. She bought it at Cracker Barrel 6 weeks ago and has had it carefully saved in her closet. Now that Halloween is over, I anticipate I'll see her wearing it quite frequently! Pepper had planned on being Spiderman (I know, big surprise, right?), but changed his mind at the last minute. His words to me: "I'm Spiderman every day, Mom! I want to be something else for Halloween!" Then he saw a picture of himself wearing his lion costume from last year--which, incidentally, was also Snapper's costume when she was 2. Yes, I made it, back when I actually had time to sit down and sew a costume by hand. It was a tad short for him this year, but he still looked cute as a bug...or cute as a lion! For more cute kids in costumes, visit Musings of A Housewife. Lots of others are linking in to show off their kids!














8 comments:

Melissa Stover said...

beautiful costume. that lion is cute, cute. i need to try that.

Kristin said...

That's so funny, my Clara wore the same exact costume from Cracker Barrel! And my little John WAS Spiderman!!

Stef said...

cute outfits, Em!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Those costumes are adorable. I love the princess makeup. :-)

Jennifer G. said...

Such a lovely little pair of kiddos you have! Those costumes are beautiful!

About Southern Belle said...

What great outfits!

Lori said...

Fun! Hope your week zooms by... :)

About Southern Belle said...

Hi Emily. I left you an award on my blog. Come and get it! = )